Report NEP-DGE-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunes Kamber & Christie Smith & Christoph Thoenissen, 2012. "Financial frictions and the role of investment specific technology shocks in the business cycle," CDMA Working Paper Series 201206, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Enzo A. Cerletti & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2012. "Durable Goods, Borrowing Constraints And Consumption Insurance," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2012_1206, CEMFI.
- Mimir, Yasin & Sunel, Enes & Taskin, Temel, 2012. "Required reserves as a credit policy tool," MPRA Paper 39613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Repullo & Javier Suarez, 2012. "The Procyclical Effects Of Bank Capital Regulation," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2012_1202, CEMFI.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2012. "Universal banking, competition and risk in a macro model," CDMA Working Paper Series 201205, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2012. "Social capital, government expenditures, and growth," Economics Working Papers 1307, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2014.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu, 2012. "Global Analysis and Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Growth Model with Human Capital," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Kaushik Mitra & George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2012. "Fiscal Policy and Learning," CDMA Working Paper Series 201202, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 18 Jun 2013.
- Moen, Espen R. & Yashiv, Eran, 2012. "Worker Matching and Firm Value," IZA Discussion Papers 6657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Taylor & John Cogan & Volker Wieland & Maik Wolters, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation Strategy," Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research 11-015, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Margolis, David N. & Navarro, Lucas & Robalino, David A., 2012. "Unemployment Insurance, Job Search and Informal Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 6660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Thomas Sargent & Noah Williams, 2012. "Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," CDMA Working Paper Series 201203, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Hajime Tomura, 2012. "On the Existence and Fragility of Repo Markets," Working Papers 12-17, Bank of Canada.
- Jordi Galí & Frank Smets & Rafael Wouters, 2012. "Slow recoveries: A structural interpretation," Economics Working Papers 1317, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daron Acemoglu & Martin Kaae Jensen, 2012. "Robust Comparative Statics in Large Dynamic Economies," NBER Working Papers 18178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Branch & George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2012. "Finite Horizon Learning," CDMA Working Paper Series 201204, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Susanto Basu & Luigi Pascali & Fabio Schiantarelli & Luis Serven, 2012. "Productivity and the welfare of nations," Economics Working Papers 1312, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:12-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore