Report NEP-DGE-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo A. Guerrón-Quintana & James M. Nason, 2012. "Bayesian estimation of DSGE models," Working Papers 12-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "DSGE model-based forecasting," Staff Reports 554, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michael Dotsey & Wenli Li & Fang Yang, 2012. "Home production and Social Security reform," Working Papers 12-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bjørnar Karlsen Kivedal, 2012. "A DSGE Model with Housing in the Cointegrated VAR Framework," Working Paper Series 12712, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- R. Orsi & D. Raggi & F. Turino, 2012. "Size, Trend, and Policy Implications of the Underground Economy," Working Papers wp818, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Damiano Sandri & Fabian Valencia, 2012. "Balance-Sheet Shocks and Recapitalizations," IMF Working Papers 12/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Cosmin Ilut & Martin Schneider, 2012. "Ambiguous Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 17900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Ascari & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Fat-Tail Distributions and Business-Cycle Models," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-7, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012. "Can the Mortensen-Pissarides Model Match the Housing Market Facts ?," Working Papers hal-00676072, HAL.
- Bas Jacobs & Dirk Schindler, 2012. "On the Desirability of Taxing Capital Income in Optimal Social Insurance," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri & Yongseok Shin, 2012. "Lifetime labor supply and human capital investment," Working Papers 2012-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Gauti Eggertsson & Raphael Schoenle, 2012. "Is increased price flexibility stabilizing? Redux," Staff Reports 540, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tobias Kitlinski & Torsten Schmidt, 2011. "The Forecasting Performance of an Estimated Medium Run Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 0301, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthius Paustian, 2012. "Privately optimal contracts and suboptimal outcomes in a model of agency costs," Working Paper 1204, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yang Jiao & Yi Wen, 2012. "Capital, finance, and trade collapse," Working Papers 2012-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alberto Felettigh, 2012. "Entry dynamics as a solution to the puzzling behaviour of real marginal costs in the Ghironi-Melitz model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 854, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jon Faust & Abhishek Gupta, 2012. "Posterior Predictive Analysis for Evaluating DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 17906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santanu Chatterjee & Azer Mursagulov, 2012. "Fiscal Policy and the Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 12/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2012. "A Life Cycle Model of Health and Retirement: The Case of Swedish Pension Reform," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 741, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Matus Senaj & Milan Vyskrabka, 2011. "European Taxes in a Laboratory," Working and Discussion Papers WP 2/2011, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Guillén, Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho & Issler, João Victor & Franco-Neto, Afonso Arinos de Mello, 2012. "On the Welfare Costs of Business-Cycle Fluctuations and Economic-Growth Variation in the 20th Century," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 729, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Lars Kunze, 2012. "Like Father, Like Son: Inheriting and Bequeathing," Ruhr Economic Papers 0318, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Szilárd Benk & Zoltán M. Jakab, 2012. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Consolidation: An Analysis with an Estimated DSGE Model for the Hungarian Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 945, OECD Publishing.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa, 2012. "Asset bubbles, economic growth, and a self-fulfilling financial crisis: a dynamic general equilibrium model of infinitely lived heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 37309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc P. Giannoni & Michael Woodford, 2012. "Optimal target criteria for stabilization policy," Staff Reports 535, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Valdivia, Daney & Loayza, Lilian, 2012.
"Analizando la determinación de impuesto a la renta y sus efectos sobre el crecimiento de la economía boliviana
[On the determination of income tax and its effects on the economic growth in Bolivi," MPRA Paper 37211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fip:fedawp:2012-02:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduard Dubin & Olesya V. Grishchenko & Vasily Kartashov, 2012. "Habit formation heterogeneity: Implications for aggregate asset pricing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2012. "Slow convergence in economies with firm heterogeneity," Working Papers 696, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2012. "The Macroeconomics of Microfinance," NBER Working Papers 17905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedawp:2012-01:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wei Liao & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2012. "The Trade Comovement Puzzle and the Margins of International Trade," Working Papers 042012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Optimal Lifecycle Fertility in a Barro Becker Economy," PSE Working Papers halshs-00676500, HAL.
- Marina Azzimonti & Eva de Francisco & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2012. "Financial globalization, inequality, and the raising of public debt," Working Papers 12-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pedro Silos & Eric Smith, 2012. "Human capital portfolios," Working Paper 2012-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2012. "The labor productivity puzzle," Working Papers 694, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.