Report NEP-DGE-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Philip & Mumtaz, Haroon, 2010. "Evolving macroeconomic dynamics in a small open economy: an estimated Markov-switching DSGE model for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 397, Bank of England.
- Federico RAVENNA & Carl E. WALSH, 2010. "The Welfare Consequences of Monetary Policy and the Role of the Labor Market: a Tax Interpretation," Cahiers de recherche 10-01, HEC MontrÃ©al, Institut d'Ã©conomie appliquÃ©e.
- Kamber, Gunes & Millard, Stephen, 2010. "Using estimated models to assess nominal and real rigidities in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 396, Bank of England.
- Jorgensen, Ole Hagen & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard, 2010. "Labor supply and retirement policy in an overlapping generations model with stochastic fertility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5382, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2010_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2010. "Money Targeting, Heterogeneous Agents and Dynamic Instability," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 193, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Tomohiro Hirano & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Asset Bubbles, Endogenous Growth, and Financial Frictions," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-752, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2010. "Real convergence and its illusions," Working Paper Series 1231, European Central Bank.
- Galí, Jordi & van Rens, Thijs, 2010. "The Vanishing Procyclicality of Labor Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 5099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector & Silva, José I., 2010. "Oil Price Shocks and Labor Market Fluctuations," IZA Discussion Papers 5096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Weder, 2010. "Economic Crisis and Economic Theory," CDMA Working Paper Series 201013, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Javier OrdÃ³Ã±ez & Hector Sala & JosÃ© I. Silva, 2010. "Oil price shocks and labor market fluctuations," Working Papers wpdea1005, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Balázs Égert, 2010. "Modeling Institutions, Start-ups and Productivity during Transition," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 773, OECD Publishing.
- Sami Alpanda & Uluc Aysun, 2010. "Bank globalization and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission," Working papers 2010-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.