Economic Crisis and Economic Theory
AbstractTwo dynamic general equilibrium economies compete in explain?ing the United States'interwar business cycles. Despite the demand driven contender's slight advantages, the results remain too close to call a clear winner.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis in its series CDMA Working Paper Series with number 201013.
Date of creation: 30 Jul 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, Fife KY16 9AL
Phone: 01334 462420
Fax: 01334 462444
Web page: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/cdma
More information through EDIRC
Great Depression; Dynamic General Equilibrium.;
Other versions of this item:
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-08-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-08-06 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HIS-2010-08-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-08-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-08-06 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Great Depression: demand or supply shocks?
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-09-01 14:52:00
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bram Boskamp).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.