Report NEP-DGE-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatih Guvenen, 2009. "A parsimonious macroeconomic model for asset pricing," Staff Report 434, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2009. "Asset-Price Collapse and Market Disruption - A model of financial crises -," Discussion papers 09045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José-Víctor Ríos-Rull & Frank Schorfheide & Cristina Fuentes-Albero & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis & Maxym Kryshko, 2009. "Methods versus substance: measuring the effects of technology shocks on hours," Staff Report 433, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Atanas Hristov, 2009. "Credit Frictions and Labor Market Dynamics," Working Paper / FINESS 7.3, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bambi, Mauro & Fabbri, Giorgio & Gozzi, Fausto, 2009. "Optimal policy and consumption smoothing effects in the time-to-build AK model," MPRA Paper 17128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Consumption and labor supply with partial insurance: an analytical framework," Staff Report 432, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Galenianos, Manolis & Kircher, Philipp & Virag, Gabor, 2009. "Market Power and Efficiency in a Search Model," MPRA Paper 17093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie Hoerova & Cyril Monnet & Ted Temzelides, 2009. "Money talks," Working Papers 09-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.