Report NEP-DGE-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Block Recursive Equilibria for Stochastic Models of Search on the Job," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, 2009. "The Econometrics of DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 14677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides & Vangelis Vassilatos, 2008. "Do institutions matter for economic fluctuations? Weak property rights in a business cycle model for Mexico," Working Papers 2008_38, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Haider, Adnan & Khan, Safdar Ullah, 2008. "A Small Open Economy DSGE Model for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 12977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2009.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Kanamori, Naoshige, 2008. "Consumption Taxation, Social Status and Indeterminacy in Models of Endogenous Growth with Elastic Labor Supply," Discussion paper series. A 199, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Nir Jaimovich & Seth Pruitt & Henry E. Siu, 2009. "The Demand for Youth: Implications for the Hours Volatility Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 14697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni, 2009. "Multiple filtering devices for the estimation of cyclical DSGE models," Economics Working Papers 1135, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2009. "A monetary approach to asset liquidity," Working Paper 0901, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Julen ESTEBAN-PRETEL & NAKAJIMA Ryo & TANAKA Ryuichi, 2009. "TFP Growth Slowdown and the Japanese Labor Market in the 1990s," Discussion papers 09003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2008. "Regional debt in monetary unions : is it inflationary ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08070, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Martin Lettau & Jessica A. Wachter, 2009. "The Term Structures of Equity and Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 14698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Dennis, 2009. "Timeless Perspective Policymaking: When is Discretion Superior?," NCER Working Paper Series 38, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2009. "Accounting for Oil Price Variation and Weakening Impact of the Oil Crisis," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2009. "Interactions between Labor Market Reforms and Monetary Policy under Slowly Changing Habits," FEP Working Papers 309, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hanno Lustig & Chad Syverson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2009. "Technological Change and the Growing Inequality in Managerial Compensation," NBER Working Papers 14661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julian Emami Namini & Enrico Pennings, 2009. "Horizontal Multinational Firms, Vertical Multinational Firms and Domestic Investment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-004/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Benjamin Eden, 2009. "Liquidity Premium and International Seigniorage Payments," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0901, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.