Report NEP-DGE-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enchuan Shao & Pedro Silos, 2008. "Firm entry and labor market dynamics," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2008-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kai Christoffel & Keith Kuester, 2008. "The elasticity of the unemployment rate with respect to benefits," Working Papers 08-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Renato Faccini, 2008. "Reassessing Labor Market Reforms: Temporary Contracts as a Screening Device," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/27, European University Institute.
- Martin MÃ¸ller Andreasen, 2008. "Explaining Macroeconomic and Term Structure Dynamics Jointly in a Non-linear DSGE Model," CREATES Research Papers 2008-43, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Cristina Arellano & Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2008. "Default and the maturity structure in sovereign bonds," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 410, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2008. "Liquidity in asset markets with search frictions," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 408, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002352 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holly, S. & Petrella, I., 2008. "Factor demand linkages and the business cycle: Interpreting aggregate fluctuations as sectoral fluctuations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0827, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Camilo E Tovar, 2008. "DSGE models and central banks," BIS Working Papers 258, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Does the utility function form matter for indeterminacy in a two sector small open economy?," MPRA Paper 10045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skander J. Van den Heuvel, 2008. "Temporal risk aversion and asset prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2008-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin Bodenstein & Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2008. "Optimal monetary policy with distinct core and headline inflation rates," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 941, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher Gust & Sylvain Leduc & Nathan Sheets, 2008. "The adjustment of global external balances: does partial exchange rate pass-through to trade prices matter?," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2008-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- George Alessandria & Joseph Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2008. "Inventories, lumpy trade, and large devaluations," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-08-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pfajfar, D. & Santoro, E., 2008. "Credit Market Distortions, Asset Prices and Monetary Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0825, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.