Report NEP-DGE-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monique Ebell, 2008. "Resurrecting the Participation Margin," CEP Discussion Papers dp0873, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Effects of Patent Policy on Income and Consumption Inequality in an R&D-Growth Model," MPRA Paper 10168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jagjit S. Chadha, 2008. "Productivity, Preferences and UIP Deviations in an Open Economy Business Cycle Model," Studies in Economics 0808, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kredler, Matthias, 2008. "Experience vs. Obsolescence: A Vintage-Human-Capital Model," MPRA Paper 10200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isaac Kleshchelski & Nicolas Vincent, 2007. "Robust Equilibrium Yield Curves," Cahiers de recherche 08-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2008. "Optimal Public Policy with Endogenous Mortality," Working Papers 200829, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Covas & Yahong Zhang, 2008. "Price-Level versus Inflation Targeting with Financial Market Imperfections," Working Papers 08-26, Bank of Canada.
- Martha R. López & Juan D. Prada & Norberto Rodríguez Niño, 2008. "Financial Accelerator Mechanism in a Small Open Economy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004992, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "Uncertainty and the Politics of Employment Protection," Papers 05-27-2008, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Monique Ebell & Albrecht Ritschl, 2008. "Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopoly Power, Unions and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s," CEP Discussion Papers dp0876, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Monique Ebell & Christian Haefke, 2008. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0874, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Favero, Carlo A. & Roffia, Barbara, 2008. "Euro area money demand and international portfolio allocation: a contribution to assessing risks to price stability," Working Paper Series 0926, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2008. "On the Need for a New Approach to Analyzing Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 14260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirokazu Ishise & Nao Sudo, 2008. "Inventory-Theoretic Model of Money Demand, Multiple Goods, and Price Dynamics," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-19, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.