Report NEP-DGE-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monique Ebell, 2008. "Resurrecting the Participation Margin," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0873, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Effects of Patent Policy on Income and Consumption Inequality in an R&D-Growth Model," MPRA Paper 10168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jagjit S. Chadha, 2008. "Productivity, Preferences and UIP Deviations in an Open Economy Business Cycle Model," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0808, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kredler, Matthias, 2008. "Experience vs. Obsolescence: A Vintage-Human-Capital Model," MPRA Paper 10200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isaac Kleshchelski & Nicolas Vincent, 2007. "Robust Equilibrium Yield Curves," Cahiers de recherche 08-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2008. "Optimal Public Policy with Endogenous Mortality," Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics 200829, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Covas & Yahong Zhang, 2008. "Price-Level versus Inflation Targeting with Financial Market Imperfections," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 08-26, Bank of Canada.
- Martha R. López & Juan D. Prada & Norberto Rodríguez Niño, 2008. "Financial Accelerator Mechanism in a Small Open Economy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 004992, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "Uncertainty and the Politics of Employment Protection," Papers, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy 05-27-2008, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Monique Ebell & Albrecht Ritschl, 2008. "Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopoly Power, Unions and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0876, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Monique Ebell & Christian Haefke, 2008. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0874, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Favero, Carlo A. & Roffia, Barbara, 2008. "Euro area money demand and international portfolio allocation: a contribution to assessing risks to price stability," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0926, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2008. "On the Need for a New Approach to Analyzing Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 14260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirokazu Ishise & Nao Sudo, 2008. "Inventory-Theoretic Model of Money Demand, Multiple Goods, and Price Dynamics," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 08-E-19, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.