Report NEP-DGE-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2863 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary D. Hansen, . "Business Cycle Fluctuations and the Life Cycle: How Important is Learning by Doing? (with Selo Imrohoroglu)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 421, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez-Eiras, Martin & Niepelt, Dirk, 2007. "The Future of Social Security," CEPR Discussion Papers 6245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Consumer confidence, endogenous growth and endogenous cycles," MPRA Paper 2883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2007. "The Beveridge Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 6236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2006. "Social Security Privatization with Income-Mortality Correlation," Working Papers wp140, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Decentralized allocation of human capital and nonlinear growth," MPRA Paper 2882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mouez Fodha & Patricia Le Maitre, 2007. "Transition démographique, chômage involontaire et redistribution intergénérationnelle : simulations dans un cadre d'équilibre général à générations imbriquées," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Deterministic randomness in a model of finance and growth," MPRA Paper 2888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calza, Alessandro & Monacelli, Tommaso & Stracca, Livio, 2007. "Mortgage Markets, Collateral Constraints, and Monetary Policy: Do Institutional Factors Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Constraints on credit, consumer behaviour and the dynamics of wealth," MPRA Paper 2886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "On the allocation of credit and aggregate fluctuations," MPRA Paper 2889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Laitner & Daniel Silverman, 2006. "Consumption, Retirement, and Social Security: Evaluating the Efficiency of Reform with a Life-Cycle Model," Working Papers wp142, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Trimborn, Timo, 2007. "Anticipated Shocks in Continuous-time Optimization Models: Theoretical Investigation and Numerical Solution," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-363, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Henry E. Siu, 2007. "Time consistent monetary policy with endogenous price rigidity," Staff Report 390, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Shingo Ishiguro, 2007. "Holdup, Search and Inefficiency," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).