Report NEP-DGE-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2002. "Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 9382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002173 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2002. "Publicly Financed Education in an Endogenous Growth Model," Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury 02/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002187 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franz Hamann, 2002. "Sovereign Risk and Real Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy," International Finance, EconWPA 0212001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore