Report NEP-DEV-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teguh Dartanto, 2012. "Reducing Fuel Subsidies and the Implication on Fiscal Balance and Poverty in Indonesia: A Simulation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201206, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised May 2012.
- Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2012. "Migration, Remittances and Rural Employment Patterns: Evidence from China," Working Papers halshs-00744438, HAL.
- Luminita Postelnicu, 2012. "Social Capital and Repayment Performance of Group Lending in Microfinance," Working Papers CEB 12-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D. & Datu, Maria Blesila G., 2012. "Poverty and Agriculture in the Philippines: Trends in Income Poverty and Distribution," Discussion Papers DP 2012-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Raghav Gaiha & Md Shafiul Azam & Samuel Annim & Katsushi S. Imai, 2012. "Agriculture, Markets and Poverty - A Comparative Analysis of Laos and Cambodia," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Holden, Stein & Mannberg, Andrea, 2012. "The Role of Land Certification in Reducing Gender Gaps in Productivity in Rural Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 1/12, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Wenbiao Cai & Manish Pandey, 2012. "Size-Dependent Labor Regulations and Structural Transformation in India," Departmental Working Papers 2012-03, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Kirk Doran, 2012. "How Does Child Labor Affect the Demand for Adult Labor? Evidence from Rural Mexico," Working Papers 016, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Nelson Mark & Steven Lugauer & Clayton Sadler, 2012. "The Role of Household Saving in the Economic Rise of China," Working Papers 004, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Steven Lugauer & Nelson Mark, 2010. "Demographic Patterns and Household Saving in China," Working Papers 007, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2012. "The Unequal Effects of Financial Development on Firms' Growth in India," Working Papers 2012-22, CEPII research center.
- Monazza Aslam & Kim Lehrer, 2012. "Learning by Doing: Skills and Jobs in Urban Ghana," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.