Report NEP-DEV-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "Trade and productivity: self-selection or learning-by-exporting in India," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717624, HAL.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "The impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717423, HAL.
- de Haan, Monique & Plug, Erik & Rosero, José, 2012. "Birth Order and Human Capital Development: Evidence from Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 6706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harounan Kazianga & Dan Levy & Leigh L. Linden & Matt Sloan, 2012. "The Effects of 'Girl-Friendly' Schools: Evidence from the BRIGHT School Construction Program in Burkina Faso," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7466, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3177/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsehay, Abrham Seyoum & Bauer, Siegfried, 2012. "Poverty Dynamics and Vulnerability: Empirical Evidence from Smallholders in Northern Highlands of Ethiopia," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 126780, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roemling, Cornelia & Qaim, Matin, 2012. "Dual Burden Households and Nutritional Inequality in Indonesia," Discussion Papers 126943, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Shi, Yingying, 2012. "The Role of Infrastructure Capital in Chinaâ€™s Regional Economic Growth," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 126547, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhao, Qiran & Yu, Xiaohua & Wang, Xiaobing & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "The impact of parental migration on childrenâ€™s school performance in rural China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 126460, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Samir Jahjah & Bin Wei & Vivian Zhanwei Yue, 2012. "Exchange rate policy and sovereign bond spreads in developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1049, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-intensive exports by the Developing Countries : A Cross Country Analysis," EABER Working Papers 23304, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David SAHN & Christopher HANDY & Peter GLICK, 2012. "Schooling, Marriage, and Childbearing in Madagascar," Working Papers 201225, CERDI.
- David SAHN & Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "The role of education and family background in marriage, childbearing and labor market participation in Senegal," Working Papers 201224, CERDI.
- David SAHN & Peter GLICK & Thomas F. WALKER, 2012. "Household Shocks and Education Investment in Madagascar," Working Papers 201227, CERDI.
- Mao, Zi-Ying, 2012. "Learning-by-Doing and Its Implications for Economic Growth and International Trade," MPRA Paper 40112, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2012.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2012. "Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV and Reproductive Behavior in Zambia," NBER Working Papers 18226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.