Report NEP-DEV-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaoussou Diarra & Sébastien Marchand, 2011. "Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?," Working Papers halshs-00588191, HAL.
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2011. "The Scorecard on Development, 1960-2010: Closing the Gap?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2011-09, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Abebe Damte & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "Property Rights, Institutions and Source of Fuel Wood in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 201110, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mathieu Couttenier & Raphael Soubeyran, 2010. "Drought and Civil War in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 10-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2012.
- Amita Shah & Anand Kumar & Shashanka Bhide & Aasha Kapur Mehta & Andrew Shepherd, 2011. "India Chronic Poverty: Towards Solutions and New Compacts in a Dynamic Context," Working Papers id:3662, eSocialSciences.
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2011. "Evaluating public per-student subsidies to low-cost private schools : regression-discontinuity evidence from Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5638, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, David, 2011. "Beyond baseline and follow-up : the case for more t in experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5639, The World Bank.
- Li, Wei & Mengistae, Taye & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2011. "Diagnosing development bottlenecks : China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5641, The World Bank.
- Baird, Sarah & de Hoop, Jacobus & Ozler, Berk, 2011. "Income shocks and adolescent mental health," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5644, The World Bank.
- Nora Lustig & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez, 2011. "The Decline in Inequality in Latin America: How Much, Since When and Why," Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics 1118, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- D'Alessandro, Simone & Fioroni, Tamara, 2011. "Child Labour and Inequality," MPRA Paper 30454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2011. "Do Schooling Years Improve the Earning Capacity of Lower Income Groups?," MPRA Paper 30511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meng, Channarith & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Simulating the impacts of cash transfers on poverty and school attendance: The case of Cambodia," MPRA Paper 30472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siqi Zheng & Jing Cao & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "China's Rising Demand for "Green Cities": Evidence from Cross-City Real Estate Price Hedonics," NBER Working Papers 16992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "Does Government Investment in Local Public Goods Spur Gentrification? Evidence from Beijing," NBER Working Papers 17002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.