Report NEP-DEV-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Marshall & Bernard Walters, 2011. "Evaluating ten years of ‘strategizing’ for poverty reduction: a cross-sectional appraisal of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP) initiative," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14311, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Arusha Cooray & Sushanta Mallick, 2011. "What explains cross-country growth in South Asia? Female education and the growth effect of international openness," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14511, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14211, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric DOCQUIER & Hillel RAPOPORT, 2011. "Globalization, brain drain and development," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011009, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stampini, Marco & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Bruni & Claudio Tabacchi, 2011. "Present and Future of the Chinese labour Marke," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0649, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Das, Jishnu & Dercon, Stefan & Habyarimana, James & Krishnan, Pramila & Muralidharan, Karthik & Sundararaman, Venkatesh, 2011. "School inputs, household substitution, and test scores," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5629, The World Bank.
- Behar, Alberto & Edwards, Lawrence, 2011. "How integrated is SADC ? trends in intra-regional and extra-regional trade flows and policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5625, The World Bank.
- David E. Bloom et al., 2010. "Nigeria The Next Generation Report," PGDA Working Papers, Program on the Global Demography of Aging 6210, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Senik, Claudia, 2010. "Will GDP Growth Increase Happiness in Developing Countries?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1024, CEPREMAP.
- Cogneau, Denis & Jedwab, RÃ©mi, 2010. "Commodity Price Shocks and Child Outcomes: The 1990 Cocoa Crisis in CÃ´te d'Ivoire," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1018, CEPREMAP.
- J Paul Dunne, 2011. "Military Spending, Growth, Development and Conflict," Working Papers 1105, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:29011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chinmay, Tumbe, 2011. "Remittances in India: Facts and Issues," MPRA Paper 29983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo, 2011. "Cumulative Causation in a Structural Economic Dynamic Approach to Economic Growth and Uneven Development," MPRA Paper 29960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caruso, Raul, 2011. "International Relative Prices and Civil Wars in Sub-Saharan Africa. Theory and Evidence over the period (1995-2006)," MPRA Paper 29761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Klasen & Tobias Lechtenfeld & Felix Povel, 2011. "What about the Women? Female Headship, Poverty and Vulnerability in Thailand and Vietnam," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 76, Courant Research Centre PEG.