Report NEP-DEV-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murray Leibbrandt & Ingrid Woolard & Arden Finn & Jonathan Argent, 2010. "Trends in South African Income Distribution and Poverty since the Fall of Apartheid," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 101, OECD Publishing.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2010. "The Impact of the Credit Crisis on Poor Developing Countries and the Role of China in Pulling and Crowding Us Out," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 004, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Steven Barnett & Ray Brooks, 2010. "China: Does Government Health and Education Spending Boost Consumption?," IMF Working Papers 10/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2356 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aaditya Mattoo, 2010. "Can Global De-Carbonization Inhibit Developing Country Industrialization?," Working Papers id:2364, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriella Berloffa & Giuseppe Folloni & Ilaria Schnyder, 2009. "Development and economic growth: the effectiveness of traditional policies," Department of Economics Working Papers 0909, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Sufian Eltayeb Mohamed, 2009. "Workers’ Remittances and Growth in MENA Labor Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2009.10, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1800 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1623 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandru MINEA & Hélène EHRHART & Patrick VILLIEU, 2009. "Deficit, Seigniorage and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries," Working Papers 200926, CERDI.
- Hélène EHRHART, 2009. "Assessing the relationship between democracy and domestic taxes in developing countries," Working Papers 200930, CERDI.
- Emma Aguila & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2009. "Labor Market and Immigration Behavior of Middle-Aged and Elderly Mexicans," Working Papers 726, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Marijke verpoorten, 2010. "Detecting Hidden Violence: The Spatial Distribution of Excess Mortality in Rwanda," LICOS Discussion Papers 25410, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.