Report NEP-DEM-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stone, Joe A., 2012. "The black-white gap in non marital fertility education and mates in segmented marriage markets," MPRA Paper 35763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grönqvist, Hans & Hall, Caroline, 2011. "Education policy and early fertility: Lessons from an expansion of upper secondary schooling," Working Paper Series 14/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Vandenbroucke, Guillaume, 2011. "Optimal fertility during World War I," MPRA Paper 35709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner & Georgi Kocharkov & Cezar Santos, 2012. "Technology and the Changing Family: A Unified Model of Marriage, Divorce, Educational Attainment and Married Female Labor-Force Participation," NBER Working Papers 17735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females: Comparative study among East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 35770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rubén Castro, 2011. "Introducing an analysis of fertility recuperation and its first empirical findings about Europeans’ fertility," Working Papers 21, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Simone BERTOLI & Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "Bringing It All Back Home Return migration and fertility choices," Working Papers 201201, CERDI.
- Marion Leturcq, 2011. "Competing marital contracts? The marriage after civil union in France," Working Papers halshs-00655585, HAL.
- Olof Åslund & Anders Böhlmark & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2012. "Childhood and Family Experiences and the Social Integration of Young Migrants," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012003, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Pia S. Schober, 2011. "Maternal Labor Market Return, Parental Leave Policies, and Gender Inequality in Housework," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 422, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dowd, Kevin & Cairns, Andrew & Blake, David & Coughlan, Guy & Khalaf-Allah, Marwa, 2011. "A gravity model of mortality rates for two related populations," MPRA Paper 35738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mather, David, 2011. "Working-Age Adult Mortality, Orphan Status, and Child Schooling in Rural Mozambique," Food Security International Development Working Papers 119320, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tim Krieger & Jens Ruhose, 2011. "“Honey, I shrunk the kids’ benefits!” — Revisiting intergenerational conflict in OECD countries," Working Papers 46, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Mather, David, 2011. "Poverty, AIDS, Orphanhood, Gender, and Child Schooling in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Review of the Evidence," Food Security International Development Working Papers 119319, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Marion Leturcq, 2011. "Do bankers prefer married couples?," Working Papers halshs-00655584, HAL.
- Benjamín Villena-Rodán & Cecilia Ríos-Aguilar, 2011. "Causal Effects of Maternal Time-Investment on Children's Cognitive Outcomes," Documentos de Trabajo 285, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Knack, Stephen & Smets, Lodewijk, 2012. "Aid tying and donor fragmentation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5934, The World Bank.
- Anna Baranowska, 2011. "Trash contracts? The impact of temporary employment on leaving the parental home in Poland," Working Papers 44, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.