Report NEP-DEM-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Chen, Yu, 2011. "Women's Age at First Marriage and Marital Instability: Evidence from the 2006-2008 National Survey of Family Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Black, Dan A. & Kolesnikova, Natalia & Sanders, Seth G. & Taylor, Lowell J., 2011. "Are Children "Normal"?," IZA Discussion Papers 5959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ohinata, A., 2011. "Did the US Infertility Health Insurance Mandates Affect the Timing of First Birth?," Discussion Paper 2011-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sarah Carmichael, 2011. "Marriage and Power: Age at first marriage and spousal age gap in Lesser Developed Countries," Working Papers 0015, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Isabelle Agier & Isabelle Guérin & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Child Gender and Parental Borrowing: Evidence from India," Working Papers CEB 11-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Holger Strulik & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2011. "R&D-based Growth in the Post-modern Era," PGDA Working Papers 7411, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2011. "Online Appendix to "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare"," Technical Appendices 08-168, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Aoyagi, Midori & Suda, Eiko & Shinada, Tomomi, 2011. "Gender Inclusion in Climate Change Adaptation," ADBI Working Papers 309, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011. "Climbing the Job Ladder: New Evidence of Gender Inequity," IZA Discussion Papers 5970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furtado, Delia & Marcén, Miriam & Sevilla, Almudena, 2011. "Does Culture Affect Divorce Decisions? Evidence from European Immigrants in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 5960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Measuring Poverty Without The Mortality Paradox," PSE Working Papers halshs-00622325, HAL.