Report NEP-DCM-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00403939_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helen Scarborough & Michael Burton & Jeff Bennett, 2009. "Decision-making in a Social Welfare Context," Economics Series 2009_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Klaus Moeltner & Robert J. Johnston & Randall S. Rosenberger, 2009. "Benefit Transfer from Multiple Contingent Experiments: A Flexible Two-Step Model Combining Individual Choice Data with Community Characteristics," Working Papers, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics 09-002, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Raileanu Szeles, Monica & Fusco, Alessio, 2009. "Item response theory and the measurement of deprivation: Evidence from PSELL-3," IRISS Working Paper Series, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD 2009-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Fernandez, Jose & Cataiefe, Guido, 2009. "Model of the 2000 Presidential Election: Instrumenting for Ideology," MPRA Paper 16264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xun Tang, 2009. "Rationalizable Counterfactual Choice Probabilities in Dynamic Binary Choice Processes," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 09-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Charles F. Manski, 2009. "WHEN CONSENSUS CHOICE DOMINATES INDIVIDUALISM: Jensen's Inequality and Collective Decisions under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 15172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.