Report NEP-DCM-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Parent & Raja Chakir, 2008. "Determinants of land use changes: a spatial multinomial probit approach," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-06, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria & Cowan, Robin, 2008. "Habit Formation, Information Exchange and the Social Geography of Demand," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 047, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Anna Laura Mancini, 2008. "Labor Supply Responses of Italian Women to Minimum Income Policies," Working Papers 94, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Seo, Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Hassan, Rashid, 2008. "Long-term adaptation : selecting farm types across agro-ecological zones in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4602, The World Bank.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2008. "Assessing the redistributive effect of fiscal policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4592, The World Bank.
- Elisabetta Strazzera & Elisabetta Cherchi & Silvia Ferrini, 2008. "A Choice Modelling Approach for Assessment of Use and Quasi-Option Values in Urban Planning for Areas of Environmental Interest," Working Papers 2008.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.