Report NEP-DCM-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Högberg, Martina, 2007. "Eco-driving? A discrete choice experiment on valuation of car attributes," Working Papers 2007:13, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Stewart, Mark, 2007. "Simplified Implementation of the Heckman Estimator of the Dynamic Probit Model and a Comparison with Alternative Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 3039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siegfried, Nikolaus & Simeonova, Emilia & Vespro, Cristina, 2007. "Choice of currency in bond issuance and the international role of currencies," Working Paper Series 0814, European Central Bank.
- Carla Sá & Raymond Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Living-arrangement and university decisions of Dutch young adults," NIPE Working Papers 14/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Andrén, Thomas, 2007. "The Persistence of Welfare Participation," Working Papers in Economics 266, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hayfa Grira, 2007. "Retard de scolarisation au Banglash : une analyse économétrique," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sorensen, Todd A. & Fishback, Price & Allen, Samuel K. & Kantor, Shawn, 2007. "Migration Creation, Diversion, and Retention: New Deal Grants and Migration: 1935-1940," IZA Discussion Papers 3060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).