Report NEP-DCM-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riganti, Patrizia & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Congestion in popular tourist areas: A multi-attribute experimental choice analysis Of willingness-to-wait in amsterdam," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Gonzalez, Arturo & Neumann, Todd C., 2007. "Estimating the Effects of Length of Exposure to a Training Program: The Case of Job Corps," IZA Discussion Papers 2846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2007. "Social and Economic Determinants of Turkish Voter Choice in the 1995 Parliamentary Election," IZA Discussion Papers 2881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lei Xu & Kao-Lee Liaw, 2007. "Initial Destination Choices of Skilled-worker Immigrants from South Asia to Canada: Assessment of the Relative Importance of Explanatory Factors," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 193, McMaster University.
- Axel Dreher & Bernhard Boockmann, 2007. "Do Human Rights Offenders Oppose Human Rights Resolutions in the United Nations?," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 07-163, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Market Reform, Regional Energy and Popular Representation: Evidence from Post-Soviet Russia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 221, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.