Report NEP-DCM-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Francisco GÃ³mez GarcÃa & Manuel Salas Velasco, 2007. "El mercado de trabajo de los economistas: anÃ¡lisis de los factores determinantes de la duraciÃ³n del primer desempleo," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Agency in Health-Care: Are Medical Care-Givers Perfect Agents?," IZA Discussion Papers 2727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Molina, José Alberto & Navarro Paniagua, Maria & Walker, Ian, 2007. "Mums and Their Sons, Dads and Their Daughters: Panel Data Evidence of Interdependent Marginal Utilities across 14 EU Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brink, Anne & Nordblom, Katarina & Wahlberg, Roger, 2007. "Maximum Fee vs. Child Benefit: A Welfare Analysis of Swedish Child-Care Fee Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 2748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valeri Voev, 2006. "A Trade-by-Trade Surprise Measure and Its Relation to Observed Spreadson the NYSE," CoFE Discussion Paper, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz 06-03, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Evangelos M. Falaris, 2007. "Misclassification of the Dependent Variable in Binary Choice Models: Evidence from Five Latin American Countries," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 07-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Konow, James, 2006. "Is Fairness in the Eye of the Beholder? An Impartial Spectator Analysis of Justice," MPRA Paper 2730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele, Canegrati, 2007. "The Single-mindedness theory: empirical evidence from the U.K," MPRA Paper 2832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junyi Shen & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2007. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Individual Environmental Concern: Evidence from Shanghai Data," OSIPP Discussion Paper, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University 07E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Emily Lancsar, 2002. "Deriving welfare measures from stated preference discrete choice modelling experiments, CHERE Discussion Paper No 48," Discussion Papers, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney 48, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Madeleine King & Rosalie Viney & Ishrat Hossain & David Smith & Sandra Fowler & Elizabeth Savage & Bruce Armstrong, 2006. "Men?s preferences for treatment of early stage prostate cancer: Results from a discrete choice experiment, CHERE Working Paper 2006/14," Working Papers, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney 2006/14, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.