Report NEP-DCM-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bettina Peters, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," DRUID Working Papers 06-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa & Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Why and where do headquarters move?," IESE Research Papers D/650, IESE Business School.
- Boudarbat, Brahim & Montmarquette, Claude, 2007. "Choice of Fields of Study of Canadian University Graduates: The Role of Gender and their Parents’ Education," IZA Discussion Papers 2552, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asfaw, Abay & Klasen, Stephan & Lamanna, Francesca, 2007. "Intra-household Gender Disparities in Children’s Medical Care before Death in India," IZA Discussion Papers 2586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Silvia SALINI & Pieralda FERRARI, 2007. "European consumers’ attitudes on services of general interest: accessibility, price and quality," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Bernard Monjardet, 2006. "Acyclic domains of linear orders : a survey," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Wiersema, M. & Bowen, H.P., 2006. "The use of limited dependent variable techniques in strategy research: assessment and critique," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-33, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Oscar Bernal Diaz & Jean-Yves Gnabo, 2007. "Talks, financial operations or both? Generalizing central banks' FX reaction functions," DULBEA Working Papers 07-03.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.