Report NEP-DCM-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pene Kalulumia & Denis Bolduc, 2004. "Generalized Mixed Estimation Of A Multinomial Discretecontinuous Choice Model For Electricity Demand," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 04-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Isabel Proenca & Joao Santos Silva, 2005. "Parametric and semiparametric specification tests for binary choice models: a comparative simulation study," Econometrics, EconWPA 0508008, EconWPA.
- Walter Beckert & Richard Blundell, 2005. "Heterogeneity and the nonparametric analysis of consumer choice: conditions for invertibility," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP09/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carlos Barros & Isabel Proenca & Jose Cabral Vieira, 2005. "Low-wage employment in Portugal: a mixed logit approach," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0508001, EconWPA.
- Reto Nyffeler, 2005. "Different Modeling Strategies for Discrete Choice Models of Female Labour Supply: Estimates for Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0508, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Jones, Richard J. & Murphy, Philip D. & Sloane, Peter J., 2005. "The Dynamics of the National Minimum Wage: Transitions Between Different Labour Market States," IZA Discussion Papers 1690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François Ortalo-Magné & Sven Rady, 2005. "Heterogeneity within Communities: A Stochastic Model with Tenure Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1465, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jürgen Maurer & André Meier, 2005. "Do the "Joneses" really matter? Peer-group versus correlated effects in intertemporal consumption choice," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W05/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Elena Argentesi, 2004. "Demand Estimation for Italian Newspapers: The Impact of Weekly Supplements," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2004/28, European University Institute.