Report NEP-DCM-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carl Andreas Claussen & Ã˜istein RÃ¸island, 2005. "Collective economic decisions and the discursive dilemma," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2005/3, Norges Bank.
- Ana Del-RÃÂo & Garry Young, 2005. "The impact of unsecured debt on financial distress among British households," Bank of England working papers 262, Bank of England.
- Darla Hatton MacDonald, 2005. "The Value of Habitat and Agriculture," Natural Resource Management Economics, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia 05_001, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Abba M. Krieger & Moshe Pollak & Ester Samuel-Cahn, 2005. "Select Sets: Rank and File," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp388, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sascha O. Becker & Karolina Ekholm & Robert JÃ¤ckle & Marc-Andreas MÃ¼ndler, 2005. "Location Choice and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," Kiel Working Papers 1243, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- John A. Rizzo & Richard Zeckhauser, 2005. "Generic Scrip Share and the Price of Brand-Name Drugs: The Role of the Consumer," NBER Working Papers 11431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Miguel Villa, 2005. "Impacto De Los Incentivos PÃºblicos En EducaciÃ³n Sobre La ParticipaciÃ³n Laboral De Los Trabajadores En Colombia," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0506009, EconWPA.
- Herve Cres & M. Utku Unver, 2005. "Ideology and existence of 50%-majority equilibria in multidimensional spatial voting models," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0506007, EconWPA.
- John A. Weymark, 2005. "On Kolm's Use of Epistemic Counterfactuals in Social Choice Theory," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0518, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Robert L. Hicks & Kurt Schnier, 2005. "Dynamic Discrete Choice Modeling: Monte Carlo Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 18, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Anthony Chin & Hong Junjie, 2005. "The Location Decisions of Foreign Logistics Firms in China: Does Transport Network Capacity Matter?," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0509, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Item repec:lnd:wpaper:122005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fredrik Carlsson & Peter Frykblom & Carl-Johan Lagerkvist, 2004. "Consumer Benefits of Labels and Bans on GMO Foods: An Emprical Analysis Using Choice Experiments," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 04-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- John C. Whitehead, 2004. "Environmental Risk and Averting Behavior: Predictive Validity of Revealed and Stated Preference Data," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 04-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.