Report NEP-DCM-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCAUSLAND, William, 2004. "A Theory of Random Consumer Demand," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 2004-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da, 2003. "Redistribution with ex-ante Unobserved Choice," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 498, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hillinger, Claude, 2004. "Voting and the Cardinal Aggregation of Judgments," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 353, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Boudarbat, Brahim, 2004. "Earnings and Community College Field of Study Choice in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 1156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:gco:abcdef:76 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eriksson, Tor & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2004. "Firm Spin-offs in Denmark 1981-2000 - Patterns of Entry and Exit," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 04-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- B. Larivière & D. Van Den Poel, 2004. "Investigating the role of product features in preventing customer churn, by using survival analysis and choice modeling: The case of financial services," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 04/223, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rafael Serrano-del-Rosal & Esperanza Vera-Toscano & Victoria Ateca-Amestoy, 2004. "The disutility of waiting time: Evidence from the Public Primary HealthCare Service in Andalucía," IESA Working Papers Series, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research 0406, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.