Report NEP-CWA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kubo, Koji, 2013. "Sources of fluctuations in parallel exchange rates and policy reform in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 388, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00853776 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Ringler, Claudia, 2013. "How market-based water allocation can improve water use efficiency in the Aral Sea basin?," Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) 155504, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Duvvuru, Narasimha Reddy & Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Declining Labour Use in Agriculture : A Case of Rice Cultivation in Andhra Pradesh," MPRA Paper 49204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kowalewski , Oskar & Kozlowski , Lukasz, 2013. "Market discipline during crisis: Evidence from bank depositors in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 21/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Morgan, Peter J. & Pontines, Victor, 2013. "An Asian Perspective on Global Financial Reforms," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 433, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- JUDE, Cristina & LEVIEUGE, Gregory, 2013. "Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality," MPRA Paper 49321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dissanayake, Srinath, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and the Entrepreneur: A Synthesis View," MPRA Paper 49255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2013. "Long-term Issues for Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 432, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- DeTienne, Dawn & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Small business exit: Review of past research, theoretical considerations and suggestions for future research," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 218, The Ratio Institute.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Regional Influences on the Prevalence of Family Versus Non-Family Start-Ups," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 212, The Ratio Institute.
- Albahari, Alberto & PÃ©rez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, AndrÃ©s & Modrego, Aurelia, 2013. "Technology Parks versus Science Parks: does the university make the difference?," MPRA Paper 49227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Tokunaga, Masahiro, 2013. "Macroecnomic Impacts of FDI in Transition Economies: A Meta-Study," RRC Working Paper Series, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 39, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hedman Jansson, Kristina & Lagerqvist, Carl Johan, 2013. "Performance Indicators in Agricultural Financial Markets," Factor Markets Working Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 155, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Naudé, Wim & Amorós, José Ernesto & Cristi, Oscar, 2013. ""Romanticizing Penniless Entrepreneurs?" The Relationship between Start-Ups and Human Wellbeing across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lara LEBEDINSKI & Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2013. "Assessing education's contribution to productivity using firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013017, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).