Report NEP-CWA-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel S. de Dios & Geoffrey M. Ducanes, 2011. "Investment, institutions, and governance in Asia," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201107, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Is Trade in Asia Really Integrating?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 91, Asian Development Bank.
- O. De Jonghe & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2011. "Corporate governance, opaque bank activities, and risk/return efficiency: Pre- and post-crisis evidence from Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/729, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Harun Alp & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Mustafa Kilinc & Canan Yuksel, 2012. "Stylized Facts for Business Cycles in Turkey," Working Papers 1202, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ozan Hatipoglu & Onur Uyar, 2011. "Do Bubbles Spill Over? Estimating Financial Bubbles in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2011/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Markus Jorra, 2011. "The Heterogeneity of Default Costs: Evidence from Recent Sovereign Debt Crises," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201151, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Masato Abe, 2011. "Achieving a sustainable automotive sector in Asia and the Pacific: Challenges and opportunities for the reduction of vehicle CO2 emissions," Working Papers 10811, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Cont, Walter & Hancevic, Pedro & Navajas, Fernando H., 2011. "Energy populism and household welfare," MPRA Paper 35725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oral Williams & Kamiar Mohaddes, 2011. "Inflation Differentials in the GCC," IMF Working Papers 11/294, International Monetary Fund.
- M. J. Lombardi & I. Van Robays, 2011. "Do Financial Investors Destabilize the Oil Price?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/760, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fahim, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "Impact of water scarcity on food security at meso level in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35759, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2011.
- Danielle Venn, 2012. "Eligibility Criteria for Unemployment Benefits: Quantitative Indicators for OECD and EU Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 131, OECD Publishing.
- Jonathan Kearns & Philip Lowe, 2011. "Australia's Prosperous 2000s: Housing and the Mining Boom," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2011-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.