Report NEP-CWA-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O'Sullivan, Meghan, 2011. "Iraqi Politics and Implications for Oil and Energy," Working Paper Series rwp11-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2011. "What is driving oil futures prices? Fundamentals versus speculation," Working Paper Series 1371, European Central Bank.
- Luc Désiré OMGBA & Christian EBEKE, 2011. "Oil rents, governance quality, and the allocation of talents in developing countries," Working Papers 201123, CERDI.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Jean Chateau & Jehan Sauvage, 2011. "The Trade Effects of Phasing Out Fossil-Fuel Consumption Subsidies," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2011/5, OECD Publishing.
- Bjarne Steffen & Christoph Weber, 2011. "Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation," EWL Working Papers 1104, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Aug 2011.
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor, 2011. "“The People Want the Fall of the Regime”:Schooling, Political Protest, and the Economy," Working Papers 03-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2011. "Has political instability contributed to price clustering on Fiji's stock market?," Financial Econometics Series 2011_03, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Miriam Frey & Carmen Wieslhuber, 2011. "Do Kazakh Regions Converge?," Memoranda - Policy Papers 52, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2011. "Protecting vulnerable families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 042, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey & Kai Truempler, 2011. "The Financial Crisis and The Geography of Wealth Transfers," NBER Working Papers 17353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monica Brezzi & Lewis Dijkstra & Vicente Ruiz, 2011. "OECD Extended Regional Typology: The Economic Performance of Remote Rural Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/6, OECD Publishing.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández Gutiérrez, Marcos & Revuelta, Julio, 2011. "Bringing Citizens Back In: Renewing Public Service Regulation," MPRA Paper 33051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pao-Li Chang & Myoung-Jae Lee, 2010. "The WTO Trade Effect," Working Papers 31-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex, 2011. "Does Trade Cause Capital to Flow? Evidence from Historical Rainfalls," CEPR Discussion Papers 8550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Walt, Stephen M., 2011. "International Affairs and the Public Sphere," Working Paper Series rwp-11030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Oecd, 2011. "Report on the Implementation of the OECD Recommendation on Cross-border Co-operation in the Enforcement of Laws Protecting Privacy," OECD Digital Economy Papers 178, OECD Publishing.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pedussel Wu, 2011. "Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2011-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte, revised 13 Jul 2012.