Report NEP-CWA-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elasrag, hussein, 2011. "Enhancing the competitiveness of the Arab SMEs," MPRA Paper 30018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet, Babacan, 2011. "Whither an axis shift: A perspective from Turkey's foreign trade," MPRA Paper 29736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren & Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M., 2011. "The Effects of Domestic Offset Programs on the Cotton Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 98557, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011.
"قياس الكفاءة الفنية لبنوك دول مجلس التعاون الخليجي
[Testing technical efficiency of banks in GCC countries]," MPRA Paper 29991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farazi, Subika & Feyen, Erik & Rocha, Roberto, 2011. "Bank ownership and performance in the Middle East and North Africa region," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5620, The World Bank.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2011. "International Trade and Net Investment: Theory and Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich 11/144, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2011. "Financial Literacy Around the World: An Overview," CeRP Working Papers, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy) 106, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2011. "Inter-regional Competition, Comparative Advantage, and Environmental Federalism," Working Papers, Ryerson University, Department of Economics 027, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.