Report NEP-CWA-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Estimates of the Output Gap in Armenia with Applications to Monetary and Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 10/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Industrial Electricity Demand for Turkey: A Structural Time Series Analysis," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 129, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Patrick A. Imam & Kangni Kpodar, 2010. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 10/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Ralph Chami & Raphael A. Espinoza & Adolfo Barajas & Heiko Hesse, 2010. "Recent Credit Stagnation in the Mena Region," IMF Working Papers 10/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:486 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Petia Topalova, 2010. "Factor Immobility and Regional Impacts of Trade Liberalization Evidenceon Poverty From India," IMF Working Papers 10/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Credit Cards: Evidence from a Small-Open Economy," DETU Working Papers 1010, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Angus Deaton & Jean Drèze, 2010. "Nutrition in India: Facts and Interpretations," Working Papers id:2965, eSocialSciences.
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu, 2010. "In aid we trust : hearts and minds and the Pakistan earthquake of 2005," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5440, The World Bank.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2010. "The Effects of the Global Crisison Islamic and Conventional Banks," IMF Working Papers 10/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Aasha Kapur Mehta & Trishna Satpathy, 2010. "Escaping Poverty: The Ralegan Siddhi Case," Working Papers id:2951, eSocialSciences.
- Shashanka Bhide & Nidhi Dhamija, 2010. "Dynamics of Chronic Poverty: Variations in Factors Influencing Entry and Exit of the Chronic Poor," Working Papers id:2950, eSocialSciences.
- Nancy Birdsall & Wren Elhai & Molly Kinder, 2010. "Beyond Short-Term Thinking: How to Spend Billions Well in Pakistan, for Them and for Us," Working Papers id:2971, eSocialSciences.
- Metin Cosgel & Bogac A. Ergene, 2010. "Intergenerational Wealth Accumulation and Dispersion in the Ottoman Empire: Observations from Eighteenth-Century Kastamonu," Working papers 2010-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Catriona Purfield & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2010. "Adjustment Under a Currency Peg," IMF Working Papers 10/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Silve, F. & Noel, P., 2010. "Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1056, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kunal Dasgupta, 2010. "Inequality and Growth in a Knowledge Economy," Working Papers tecipa-411, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.