Report NEP-CWA-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Estimates of the Output Gap in Armenia with Applications to Monetary and Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 10/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Industrial Electricity Demand for Turkey: A Structural Time Series Analysis," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS), Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey 129, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Patrick A. Imam & Kangni Kpodar, 2010. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 10/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Ralph Chami & Raphael A. Espinoza & Adolfo Barajas & Heiko Hesse, 2010. "Recent Credit Stagnation in the Mena Region," IMF Working Papers 10/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:486 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Petia Topalova, 2010. "Factor Immobility and Regional Impacts of Trade Liberalization Evidenceon Poverty From India," IMF Working Papers 10/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Credit Cards: Evidence from a Small-Open Economy," DETU Working Papers, Department of Economics, Temple University 1010, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Angus Deaton & Jean DrÃƒÂ¨ze, 2010. "Nutrition in India: Facts and Interpretations," Working Papers id:2965, eSocialSciences.
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu, 2010. "In aid we trust : hearts and minds and the Pakistan earthquake of 2005," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5440, The World Bank.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2010. "The Effects of the Global Crisison Islamic and Conventional Banks," IMF Working Papers 10/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Aasha Kapur Mehta & Trishna Satpathy, 2010. "Escaping Poverty: The Ralegan Siddhi Case," Working Papers id:2951, eSocialSciences.
- Shashanka Bhide & Nidhi Dhamija, 2010. "Dynamics of Chronic Poverty: Variations in Factors Influencing Entry and Exit of the Chronic Poor," Working Papers id:2950, eSocialSciences.
- Nancy Birdsall & Wren Elhai & Molly Kinder, 2010. "Beyond Short-Term Thinking: How to Spend Billions Well in Pakistan, for Them and for Us," Working Papers id:2971, eSocialSciences.
- Metin Cosgel & Bogac A. Ergene, 2010. "Intergenerational Wealth Accumulation and Dispersion in the Ottoman Empire: Observations from Eighteenth-Century Kastamonu," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2010-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Catriona Purfield & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2010. "Adjustment Under a Currency Peg," IMF Working Papers 10/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Silve, F. & Noel, P., 2010. "Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1056, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kunal Dasgupta, 2010. "Inequality and Growth in a Knowledge Economy," Working Papers tecipa-411, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.