Report NEP-CWA-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2007. "The Ripple that Drowns? Twentieth-century famines in China and India as economic history," Working Papers 200719, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Raghbendra Jha & Sambit Bhattacharyya & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar, 2008. "Capture of Anti-Poverty Programs: An Analysis of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Program in India," ASARC Working Papers 2008-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Altan Aldan & Mahmut Gunay, 2008. "Entry to Export Markets and Productivity: Analysis of Matched Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 0805, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Abbas, Syed Kanwar, 2008. "Global Food Crisis & Inflationary Pressures: Short and Medium to Long Term Policy Options," MPRA Paper 9981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK & Ngullie, ML, 2008. "Hedonic demand for rented house in Kohima, Nagaland," MPRA Paper 10076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-08-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Graciela L. Kaminsky, 2008. "Crises and Sudden Stops: Evidence from International Bond and Syndicated-Loan Markets," NBER Working Papers 14249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hesham Alogeel & Maher Hasan, 2008. "Understanding the Inflationary Process in the GCC Region," IMF Working Papers 08/193, International Monetary Fund.