Report NEP-CWA-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jahangir Aziz, 2008. "Real and Financial Sector Linkages in China and India," IMF Working Papers 08/95, International Monetary Fund.
- John Armour & Priya Lele, 2008. "Law, Finance, and Politics: The Case of India," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp361, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpc:wplist:wp07_08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," MPRA Paper 9095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradumna B. Rana, 2008. "Linking South Asia with East Asia: Trends, Potential, and Policies," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0804, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Esfahani, H.S. & Pesaran, M.H., 2008. "Iranian Economy in the Twentieth Century: A Global Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0815, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.