Report NEP-CWA-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jahangir Aziz, 2008. "Real and Financial Sector Linkages in China and India," IMF Working Papers 08/95, International Monetary Fund.
- John Armour & Priya Lele, 2008. "Law, Finance, and Politics: The Case of India," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp361, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpc:wplist:wp07_08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008. "Transaction Costs, Information Technology and Development," MPRA Paper 9095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradumna B. Rana, 2008. "Linking South Asia with East Asia: Trends, Potential, and Policies," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre 0804, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Esfahani, H.S. & Pesaran, M.H., 2008. "Iranian Economy in the Twentieth Century: A Global Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0815, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.