Report NEP-CWA-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selva Demiralp, 2007. "Parasal Aktarım Mekanizmasında Para'nın Yeri: Türkiye için bir Analiz," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0712, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Thomas Richter & Christian Steiner, 2007. "Sectoral Transformations in Neo-Patrimonial Rentier States: Tourism Development and State Policy in Egypt," GIGA Working Paper Series 61, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Soiliou Namoro & Rania Rousdhy, 2007. "Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in Egypt: Effect of Power Distribution within the Household on Child Work and Schooling," Working Papers 331, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- Ibrahim L. Awad, 2007. "Towards Measurement of Political Pressure on Central Banks in the Emerging Market Economies: The Case of the Central Bank of Egypt," Working Papers IES 2007/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2007.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Huq, Mainul & Khaliquzzaman, M. & Wheeler, David, 2007. "Improving indoor air quality for poor families : a controlled experiment in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4422, The World Bank.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2007. "Public Policy And Expenditure On R&D In Industry," MPRA Paper 6222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamat, Manoj & Tupe, Sanjay & Kamat, Manasvi, 2007. "Indian Agriculture in the New Economic Regime, 1971-2003: Empirics based on the Cobb Douglas Production Function," MPRA Paper 6150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamat, Manasvi & Kamat, Manoj, 2007. "Implications of the WTO on Indian Marine Industry, Issues and Policy Perspectives," MPRA Paper 6151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamat, Manoj & Kamat, Manasvi, 2007. "Does Financial Growth lead Economic Performance in India? Causality-Cointegration using Unrestricted Vector Error Correction Models," MPRA Paper 6154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2007. "Statistical analysis of rainfall insurance payouts in southern India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4426, The World Bank.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kumar, Sudesh & Singh, Janet, 2007. "An action plan to assess the current situation of maternal & newborn care at government health facilities in Jharkhand, India," MPRA Paper 6187, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2007.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2007. "Migration, Learning, and Development," MPRA Paper 6262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-12-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore