Report NEP-CUL-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar Gonzalez-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2013. "Culture-led City Brands as Economic Engines: Theory and Empirics," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2013, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Working Papers 0047, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Tiziana Cuccia & Calogero Guccio & Ilde Rizzo, 2013. "Does Unesco inscription affect the performance of tourism destinations? A regional perspective," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-04-2013, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- Elena Nikolova & Dora Simroth, 2013. "Does cultural diversity help or hinder entrepreneurs? Evidence from eastern Europe and central Asia," Working Papers 158, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- KUNIMATSU Maki, 2013. "Can Trade in Services Negotiation Help? Promoting cross border transactions of cultural media (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Popović, Milenko & Ratković, Kruna, 2013. "Oversupply of Labor and Other Peculiarities of Arts Labor Market," EconStor Preprints 83025, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.