Report NEP-CUL-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lyons, Sean & Mayor, Karen & Moro, Mirko & Tol, Richard S J, 2011. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Lasse Steiner & Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Imbalance of World Heritage List: did the UNESCO strategy work?," ECON - Working Papers 014, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "The attractiveness of a modern and contemporary art museum," Working Paper CRENoS 201106, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ruben Enikolopov & Vera Mironova & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2011. "Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia," NBER Working Papers 16989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:cepnwp:halshs-00589186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2011. "Spread of hoax in Social Media," MPRA Paper 30674, University Library of Munich, Germany.