Report NEP-CTA-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gropp, Reint & Gruendl, Christian & Guettler, Andre, 2013. "Hidden gems and borrowers with dirty little secrets: investment in soft information, borrower self-selection and competition," Working Paper Series 1555, European Central Bank.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Reputations in Repeated Games, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 11 Aug 2013.
- Jean-Paul L'Huillier, 2013. "Consumers' Imperfect Information and Price Rigidities," 2013 Meeting Papers 65, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thorsten V. Koeppl, 2013. "The Limits of Central Counterparty Clearing: Collusive Moral Hazard and Market Liquidity," Working Papers 1312, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2013. "On the equivalence between Bayesian and dominant strategy implementation: the case of correlated types," ECON - Working Papers 129, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Colliard, Jean-Edouard, 2013. "Catching falling knives: speculating on market overreaction," Working Paper Series 1545, European Central Bank.
- Giacomo Rondina, 2013. "Informational Fragility of Dynamic Rational Expectations Equilibria," 2013 Meeting Papers 83, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nava Ashraf & Oriana Bandiera & Scott Lee, 2013. "Awards Unbundled: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 46, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till & Hüning, Hendrik, 2013. "A comparison of endogenous and exogenous timing in a social learning experiment," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 167, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Boissay, Frederic & Collard, Fabrice & Smets, Frank, 2013. "Booms and systemic banking crises," Working Paper Series 1514, European Central Bank.
- Hoffmann, Peter, 2013. "Adverse selection, market access and inter-market competition," Working Paper Series 1519, European Central Bank.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Rainer Michael Rilke, 2013. "(Public) Good Examples - On the Role of Limited Feedback in Voluntary Contribution Games," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 04-04, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Nuño, Galo & Thomas, Carlos, 2013. "Bank leverage cycles," Working Paper Series 1524, European Central Bank.
- Ales Cornanic & Jiri Novak, 2013. "Signaling by Underpricing the Initial Public Offerings of Primary Listings in an Emerging Market," Working Papers IES 2013/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2013.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2013. "The rhyme and reason for macroprudential policy : four guideposts to find your bearings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6576, The World Bank.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2013. "Keeping up with the Joneses, the Smiths and the Tanakas: Optimal Taxation with Social Comparisons in a Multi-Country Economy," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 862, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Kugler & Oren Levintal & Hillel Rapoport, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," Working Papers 2013-05, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Item repec:syb:wpbsba:06/2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore