Report NEP-CTA-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Halket & Matteo Pignatti, 2012. "Housing tenure choices with private information," Economics Discussion Papers 717, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2012. "Incentive provision when contracting is costly," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/16, University of Stavanger.
- Fuchs, William & Garicano, Luis, 2012. "Professional service outsourcing, asymmetric information and wage inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 9137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jayant Ganguli & Scott Condie & Philipp Karl Illeditsch, 2012. "Information Inertia," Economics Discussion Papers 719, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Emna Trabelsi, 2012. "How avoiding overreaction to public information? Some insights on central bank communication practices," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Federico Boffaa & Amadeo Piollatto & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2012. "Centralization and Accountability: Theory and Evidence from the Clean Air Act," Working Papers 656, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ronald W. Anderson & M. Cecilia Bustamante & Stéphane Guibaud, 2012. "Agency, Firm Growth, and Managerial Turnover," FMG Discussion Papers dp711, Financial Markets Group.
- Juan I. Block & David K. Levine, 2012. "Codes of conduct, private information, and repeated games," Working Papers 2012-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A. & Sutter, Matthias, 2012. "Equilibrium Selection in Experimental Games on Networks," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt51v6w9hd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Pablo Kurlat & Laura Veldkamp, 2012. "Should We Regulate Financial Information," Working Papers 12-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Philip J. Grossman & Mana Komai & James E. Jensen, 2012. "Leadership and Gender in Groups: An Experiment," Monash Economics Working Papers 42-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Javier Rivas & Carmelo Rodriguez-Alvarez, 2012. "Deliberation, Leadership and Information Aggregation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Kreps, David M. & Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2012. "Rules with Discretion and Local Information," Research Papers 2117, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Masella, Paolo & Meier, Stephan & Zahn, Philipp, 2012. "Incentives and Group Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 6815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2012. "Strategic information transmission and stochastic orders," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 386, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Camargo, Braz & Pastorino, Elena, 2012. "Career concerns: A human capital perspective," Textos para discussÃ£o 288, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Robert-Vincent Joule & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2013. "Preference Elicitation under Oath," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00731244, HAL.
- Florian Scheuer, 2012. "Adverse Selection In Credit Markets and Regressive Profit Taxation," NBER Working Papers 18406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.