Report NEP-CTA-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenn Pfeiffer & Timothy Shields, 2012. "Performance-Based Compensation and Firm Value: Experimental evidence," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 12-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Shawn Cole & Martin Kanz & Leora Klapper, 2012. "Incentivizing Calculated Risk-Taking: Evidence from an Experiment with Commercial Bank Loan Officers," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-002, Harvard Business School.
- Emre Ozdenoren & Kathy Yuan, 2012. "Stock Market Tournaments," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp706, Financial Markets Group.
- Waldyr Areosa & Marta Areosa, 2012. "The Signaling Effect of Exchange Rates: pass-through under dispersed information," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 282, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Efthymios Athanasiou & Santanu Dey & Giacomo Valleta, 2012. "On Sharing the Benefits of Communication," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Germán Coloma, 2012. "The penalty-kick game under incomplete information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 487, Universidad del CEMA.
- Thomas J. Chemmanur & Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2012. "A Theory of Corporate Boards and Forced CEO Turnover," Working Papers 444, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Michael Kopel & Marco A. Marini, 2012. "Optimal Compensation Structure in Consumer Cooperatives under Mixed Oligopoly," DIS Technical Reports, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" 2012-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Matteo Bassi, 2012. "Optimal Libertarian Sin Taxes," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 317, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2012. "Procurement with Unenforceable Contract Time and the Law of Liquidated Damages," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Dimitri, 2012. "Winning Losers in the Italian Football League â€œAuctionâ€ for Co-Ownership Resolution," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2012/08, Maastricht School of Management.
- Miguel Vazquez, 2012. "Analysis of the strategic use of forward contracting in electricity markets," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2012/13, European University Institute.