Report NEP-CTA-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Malekan & Georges Dionne, 2012. "Securitization and Optimal Retention under Moral Hazard," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1221, CIRPEE.
- GÃ¼rtler, Marc & GÃ¼rtler, Oliver, 2012. "The interaction of explicit and implicit contracts: A signaling approach," Working Papers IF38V1, Technische UniversitÃ¤t Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Shinya Sugawara & Yasuhiro Omori, 2012. "An Econometric Analysis of Insurance Markets with Separate Identification for Moral Hazard and Selection Problems," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-849, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nicolas Dupas & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Marty & Arnaud Voisin, 2011. "Partnership contracts, project finance and information asymmetries: from competition for the contract to competition within the contract?," Post-Print halshs-00202327, HAL.
- Peitz, Martin & Inderst, Roman, 2012. "Informing Consumers about their own Preferences," Working Papers, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics 12-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Marie-CÃ©cile Fagart & Claude Fluet, 2012. "The First-Order Approach when the Cost of Effort is Money," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1220, CIRPEE.
- Stephanie Wang, 2012. "Speculative Overpricing in Asset Markets with Information Flows," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 489, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Juan-JosÃ© Ganuza & Jos Jansen, 2012. "Too Much Information Sharing? Welfare Effects of Sharing Acquired Cost Information in Oligopoly," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 54, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Alistair Wilson & Emanuel Vespa, 2012. "Communication With Multiple Senders and Multiple Dimensions: An Experiment," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 461, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2012. "On involuntary unemployment: notes on efficiency-wage competition," MPRA Paper 38140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2012. "Patent Disclosure in Standard Setting," NBER Working Papers 17999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2012. "Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000427, David K. Levine.
- Sharmina Ahmed & Christopher Findlay, 2012. "Participation and Contract Choice in the Tenancy Market," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Englmaier, Florian & Roider, Andreas & Sunde, Uwe, 2012. "The Role of Salience in Performance Schemes: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joy A. Buchanan & Steven Gjerstad & David Porter, 2012. "Information Effects in Multi-Unit Dutch Auctions," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 12-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Marco Casari & Timothy N. Cason, 2012. "Explicit versus Implicit Contracts for Dividing the Benefits of Cooperation," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1270, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Sourav Bhattacharya & Tapas Kundu, 2011. "Resistance, Redistribution and Investor Friendliness," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 454, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.