Report NEP-CTA-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2012. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000331, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristián Troncoso Valverde, 2011. "Information Provision in Competing Auctions," Working Papers, Facultad de EconomÃa y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales 25, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Peter Postl, 2011. "Efficiency versus Optimality in Procurement," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 11-03rr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Artashes Karapetyan & Bogdan Stacescu, 2012. "Information sharing and information acquisition: Ownership and coverage," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2011/23, Norges Bank.
- Urs Fischbacher & Werner GŸth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. "Crossing the Point of No Return: A Public Goods Experiment," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 72, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Tilman Klumpp, 2011. "Populism, Partisanship, and the Funding of Political Campaigns," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 1107, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Junichi Fujimoto, 2011. "Speculative Attacks with Multiple Targets," CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo CARF-F-267, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2012. "A Theory of Asset Prices Based on Heterogeneous Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000347, David K. Levine.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand, 2011. "Reducing overreaction to central banks’ disclosures : theory and experiment," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1141, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Marion Leturcq, 2011. "Do bankers prefer married couples?," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00655584, HAL.
- L. Elisa Celis & Gregory Lewis & Markus Mobius & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2011. "Buy-it-now or Take-a-chance: A New Pricing Mechanism for Online Advertising," Working Papers, NET Institute 11-21, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Michael Carter & John Morrow, 2012. "Left, Right, Left: Income and Political Dynamics in Transition Economies," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1111, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Di Gaetano, Luigi, 2011. "A model of descending auction with hidden starting price and endogenous price decrease," MPRA Paper 35773, University Library of Munich, Germany.