Report NEP-CTA-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Watt, 2011. "Indirect Copyright Infringement Liability for ISPs and The Economics of Contracts under Asymmetric Information," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 16-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- KrÃ¤hmer, Daniel & Strausz, Roland, 2011. "The Benefits of Sequential Screening," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8629, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder, 2011. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009083, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Item repec:pab:wpaper:1108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Popov, Sergey V., 2011. "In pursuit for impeccable veracity," MPRA Paper 34414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Oct 2011.
- Carlos Canon, 2011. "Matching & Information Provision by One-Sided and Two-Sided Platforms," Working Papers, NET Institute 11-20, NET Institute, revised Oct 2011.
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2011. "Career Concerns with Coarse Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1831, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2012.
- Peter Postl, 2011. "Efficiency vs Optimality in Procurement," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 11-03r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Friedrici, Karola & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2011. "A Theory of Private Research Funding," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-481, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2011. "The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-070, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- He, Qichun, 2011. "The impact of the distribution of property rights on inventions on growth: a two-representative-agent model with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 34450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Helmut Dietl, 2011. "Why Taxing Executives' Bonuses Can Foster Risk-Taking Behavior," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0150, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised May 2012.
- Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2012. "Corporate acquisistion process: is there an optimal cash-equity payment mix?," Post-Print halshs-00636349, HAL.
- Mei Dong & Janet Hua Jiang, 2011. "Money and Price Posting under Private Information," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 11-22, Bank of Canada.
- Whelan, Kenneth T. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Hallock, Kevin F. & Seeber, Ronald L., 2011. "Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program," IZA Discussion Papers 6055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mandell, Svante & NystrÃ¶m, Johan, 2011. "Why are bids not more unbalanced?," Working papers in Transport Economics, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI) 2011:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Kenneth T. Whelan & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Kevin F. Hallock & Ronald L. Seeber, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program," NBER Working Papers 17538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00636608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore