Report NEP-CTA-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "The Informative Role of Subsidies," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2011-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "Do Contracts Help? A Team Formation Perspective," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2011-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Martimort, David & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2011. "A Mechanism Design Approach to Climate Agreements," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 682, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Joanne Evans & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Delegation to Independent Regulators and the Ratchet Effect," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0911, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Peress, Joël, 2011. "Learning From Stock Prices and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8569, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2011. "First Impressions Matter: Signalling as a Source of Policy Dynamics," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1074, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Emir Kamenica, 2011. "Competition in Persuasion," NBER Working Papers 17436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Ravikumar & Yuzhe Zhang, 2011. "Optimal auditing and insurance in a dynamic model of tax compliance," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2011-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2010. "A Blotto Game with Multi-Dimensional Incomplete Information," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1262, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Marco A Espinosa-Vega & Rafael Matta & Charles M. Kahn & Juan Sole, 2011. "Systemic Risk and Optimal Regulatory Architecture," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Klênio de Souza Barbosa & Pierre C. Boyer, 2011. "Competition for Local Public Services with Learning-by-doing and Transferability," Working Papers, Universidade de SÃ£o Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, AdministraÃ§Ã£o e Contabilidade de RibeirÃ£o Preto 06-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Braz Camargo & Benjamin Lester, 2011. "Trading dynamics in decentralized markets with adverse selection," Working Papers 11-36, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Richard S. Grossman & Masami Imai, 2011. "Contingent Capital and Bank Risk-Taking among British Banks before World War I," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics 2011-003, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Perri, 2011. "Between the Penthouse and the Outhouse: The Sorting of Economics Professors," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 11-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.