Report NEP-CTA-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kawai, Keiichi, 2011. "Dynamic Market for Lemons with Endogenous Quality Choice by the Seller," MPRA Paper 29688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2010. "Value of Information in Competitive Economies with Incomplete Markets," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2010/34, European University Institute.
- Mikhail Drugov, 2011. "Intra-firm bargaining and learning in a market equilibrium," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we1102, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi H. Baltagi & Panicos O. Demetriades & David Fielding, 2011. "Why Do African Banks Lend so Little?," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 11/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Ginette Eramo & Leonardo Gambacorta & Carmelo Salleo, 2011. "Securitization is not that evil after all," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 796, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Antonis Adam & Petros G. Sekeris, 2010. "Self-Containment: Achieving Peace in Anarchic Settings," Working Papers, University of Namur, Department of Economics 1014, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-039/2/DSF14, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Mar 2011.
- Luke Lindsay, 2011. "Market Experience and willingness to trade: evidence from repeated markets with symmetric and asymmetric information," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 005, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Matthias Kräkel & Frauke Lammers & Nora Szech, 2011. "Externalities in Recruiting," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse02_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Didier, Tatiana, 2011. "Information asymmetries and institutional investor mandates," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5586, The World Bank.
- Panetti, Ettore, 2011. "Unobservable savings, risk sharing and default in the financial system," MPRA Paper 29542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menno Middeldorp & Stephanie Rosenkranz, 2011. "Central bank transparency and the crowding out of private information in an experimental asset market," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 487, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Timothée Demont, 2010. "The Impact of Microfinance on the Informal Credit Market: an Adverse Selection Model," Working Papers, University of Namur, Department of Economics 1005, University of Namur, Department of Economics.