Report NEP-CTA-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- EL BOUHADI, Abdelhamid, 2010. "The corporate managers and stockholders relationship: the moral hazard issue, case of Moroccan listed companies," MPRA Paper 26653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nada Mora, 2010. "Lender exposure and effort in the syndicated loan market," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 10-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Monique Florenzano, 2010. "Government and the provision of public goods : from equilibrium models to mechanism design," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10084, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Daniel O. Beltran & Charles P. Thomas, 2010. "Could asymmetric information alone have caused the collapse of private-label securitization?," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1010, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aner Sela & Reut Megidish, 2010. "Allocation Of Prizes In Contests With Participation Constraints," Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics 1008, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Christian Lukas, 2010. "Reporting Frequency and Substitutable Tasks," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Paul Heidhues & Nicolas Melissas, 2010. "Technology adoption, social learning, and economic policy," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-10-007, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Angelo Baglioni & Luca Colombo, 2010. "The efficiency view of corporate boards: theory and evidence," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ief0096, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International capital flows and credit market imperfections: A tale of two frictions," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1245, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2012.
- Gill, David & Sgroi, Daniel, 2010. "The optimal choice of pre-launch reviewer," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton 1017, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.