Report NEP-CTA-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakob B. Madsen & James B. Ang & Rajabrata Banerjee, 2010. "Four Centuries of British Economic Growth: The Roles of Technology and Population," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 03-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2009. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 24799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kovenock, Dan & Morath, Florian & Münster, Johannes, 2010. "Information sharing in contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 334, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- A. Fedele & A. Mantovani, 2010. "The Importance of Being Consulted," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 712, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Incentives in Hedge Funds," CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo CARF-F-205, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Addison, John T. & Altemeyer-Bartscher, Martin & Kuhn, Thomas, 2010. "The Dilemma of Delegating Search: Budgeting in Public Employment Services," IZA Discussion Papers 5170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Eliot Hansen, 2010. "The benefits of limited feedback in organizations," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1232, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Entry Threats and Inefficiency in â€˜Efficient Bargainingâ€™," Working Papers id:2833, eSocialSciences.
- Songzi Du & Yair Livne, 2010. "Chaos and Unraveling in Matching Markets," Papers, arXiv.org 1009.0769, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:ner:ifwkie:info:hdl:10419/37391 is not listed on IDEAS anymore