Report NEP-CTA-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bester, Helmut & Krähmer, Daniel, 2008. "Exit Options in Incomplete Contracts with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 251, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2008. "Competitive Markets without Commitment," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 0814, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Nicolas Gruyer, 2008. "Optimal Auctions when a seller is bound to sell to collusive bidders (new version of "using lotteries ...")," Economics Working Papers, LEEA (air transport economics laboratory), ENAC (french national civil aviation school) 06, LEEA (air transport economics laboratory), ENAC (french national civil aviation school).
- Gill, David & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "The Optimal Choice of Pre-launch Reviewer : How Best to Transmit Information using Tests and Conditional Pricing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 877, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00340830_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2008_37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Feess, Eberhard & Gerfin, Michael & Muehlheusser, Gerd, 2008. "Contracts as Rent Seeking Devices: Evidence from German Soccer," IZA Discussion Papers 3834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).