Report NEP-CTA-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang R. Köhler, 2008. "Job design and randomization in principal agent models," IEW - Working Papers 381, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Martin Brown & Christian Zehnder, 2008. "On reputation: A microfoundation of contract enforcement and price rigidity," IEW - Working Papers 384, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jaap Abbring & Pierre-André Chiappori & Tibor Zavadil, 2008. "Better Safe than Sorry? Ex Ante and Ex Post Moral Hazard in Dynamic Insurance Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-075/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oliver Board & Andreas Blume, 2008. "Intentional Vagueness," Working Papers 365, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2008.
- Galina Hale & Joao A. C. Santos, 2008. "Do banks price their informational monopoly?," Working Paper Series 2008-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lamont K. Black, 2008. "Insider rates vs. outsider rates in lending," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).