Report NEP-CTA-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Can information asymmetry cause agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 8388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent Koçkesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2008. "Delegation with Incomplete and Renegotiable Contracts," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 0803., Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner & Shi, Xianwen, 2008. "Carrots and Sticks: Prizes and Punishments in Contests," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6770, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Ydriss Ziane, 2008. "How many banks does it take to lend? Empirical evidence from Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), UniversitÃ© de Strasbourg 2008-11, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Marion PODESTA & Jean-Christophe POUDOU, 2008. "Optimal Nonlinear Pricing, Bundling Commodities and Contingent Services," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers), CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1 08.04.76, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Bertrand Chopard & Thomas Cortade & Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2008. "Settlement in Merger Cases: Remedies and Litigation," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2008-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2008. "Contracting in the Shadow of the Law," NBER Working Papers 13960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armin Falk & David Huffman & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2008. "Institutions and Contract Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 13961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Bowles & Sung-Ha Hwang, 2008. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Mechanism Design when Social Preferences Depend on Incentives," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 530, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Sergei Guriev, 2008. "Control Rights over Intellectual Property: Corporate Venturing and Bankruptcy Regimes," Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) w0118, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Stefano Galavotti, 2008. "On Efficient Trading Mechanisms with Ex-Post Individually Rational Traders," Working Papers, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia 161, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Cao, Jin & Illing, Gerhard, 2008. "Endogenous Systemic Liquidity Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 3358, University of Munich, Department of Economics.