Report NEP-CTA-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2008. "Memory in Contracts: The Experience of the EBRD (1991-2003)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 724.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 681, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Luca Anderlini & Dino Gerardi & Roger Lagunoff, 2008. "Communication and Learning," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001868, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Paula González, 2008. "Gatekeeping versus Direct-Access when Patient Information Matters," Working Papers 2008-05, FEDEA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00241259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- EHLERS, Lars & MASSÓ, Jordi, 2007. "Matching Markets under (In)complete Information," Cahiers de recherche 2007-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Erzo F.P. Luttmer & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2008. "Schedule Selection by Agents: from Price Plans to Tax Tables," NBER Working Papers 13808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piaser, Gwenaël, 2007. "Direct Mechanisms, Menus and Latent Contracts," MPRA Paper 7049, University Library of Munich, Germany.